Will Write for Food: Pursue Your Passion and Bring Home the Dough Writing Recipes, Cookbooks, Blogs, and More
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
This book is full of valuable advice, inspiration, and writing exercises for anyone who wants to write about food, for fun or profit.
From the Publisher:
Do you love both food and writing and want to know the secrets of bestselling cookbook authors, successful food bloggers and freelance writers? Noted journalist and writing instructor Dianne Jacob combines over 20 years of experience to teach you how to take your passion from the plate to the page. With tips for crafting your best work, getting published, and turning your passion into cash, Jacob will transform you from starving artist into well-fed writer. Whether you've been writing for years or are just starting out, this updated edition of Will Write for Food offers what you need to know to succeed and thrive, including:
- A new chapter on how to create a strong voice for your writing
- Diverse voices on the changing landscape of food writing
- How to self-publish your dream cookbook
- Building a social media following, with photography tips
- The keys to successful freelancing for publications and websites
- Engaging, provocative writing exercises to get the juices flowing
Release Date: May 2021