Private Collection Recipes from the Junior League of Palo Alto
We have run out of stock for this item.
From the Publisher:
What can dedicated, well-trained women volunteers accomplish? A great deal!
For more than 50 years, the Junior League of Palo AltoMid Peninsula (JLPAMP) has been serving the needs of our community through the outstanding leadership and effective action of our trained volunteers.
Since our founding in 1965, the JLPAMP has:
- supported more than 94 community service project
- awarded cash grants to over 200 community organizations
- contributed hundreds of thousands of volunteer hours to the local community
- trained generations of Peninsula women
- raised millions of dollars to support its mission and community programs
The JLPAMP has tackled some of the most difficult social issues such as affordable housing, societal violence, literacy and education, homelessness, drug addiction, AIDS prevention, and at-risk children and youth.
Release Date: 1980
Condition: Very good, book is like new, missing dust jacket