Make Fresh Pasta By Hand
We have run out of stock for this item.
Class Length: 4 hours
Location: 211 Alumni Ave., Durham NC, near Southpoint
Join us for an afternoon of la dolce vita preparing (and eating!) multiple types of cut and filled pasta from scratch. After finishing rolling, cutting, and filling your little creations, your cooking instructor will demonstrate three Tuscan-style pasta sauces you can prepare at home using local ingredients.
In this class participants will learn the following:
- How to prepare the perfect pasta dough by hand.
- How to roll, cut, and fill popular pasta shapes - no special equipment needed!
- Create your own filling for tortelloni and ravioli
- Learn to prepare three types of sauces using local ingredients.
- Learn the special tips and tricks for cooking fresh pasta and sauces the Italian way.
No special skills or knowledge are required for this hands-on class. Bring your appetite as we'll be sampling each pasta and sauce we make. At the end of class, you will have some of your very own fresh pasta to take home.
Allergen-info: Eggs, dairy (cow's milk), wheat flour. This class is tree nut-free, but tree nuts are used in our kitchens.
Important notes: Please note that cooking classes are nonrefundable and nontransferable to another date. If you are unable to attend a class after purchase you may gift your ticket to another person. Be sure to specify ahead of time if you have any additional dietary restrictions. Vegetarian options will be available, but some sauces will require the use of meat.